Traveling to another country sometimes can be a little overwhelmed. Below is a list of information centers around Ikebukuro station that can help visitors’ inquiries.
1. JR East Travel Service Center. JR Ikebukuro station east exit 1st floor. Japan Rail Pass exchange, JR tickets counter and tourist information.
2. SEIBU Tourist Information Center. Seibu Ikebukuro line 1st floor east side. Tourist information on sightseeing spots along the Seibu Railway and Ikebukuro area.
3. JR East Tourist Information Center. Located in front of the central gate on the underground level of JR Ikebukuro station.JR Railway information on destinations, timetables, transfers etc.
4. TOBU Tourist Information Center. Located near central ticket gate 1 of Tobu Tojo line. Here you can get a good deal on railway pass and get sightseeing information about travel destinations such as Kawagoe etc.
5. TOSHIMA Tourist Information. Located on the west side of 1st floor of JR Ikebukuro station, 3rd floor of the building with McDonald’s. Tourist information office with a wide range of sightseeing information about Ikebukuro and Toshima city.